Announcing HotelDealsRevealed.com Reward Program

59 posts
  • By randy on Feb 21, 2015

Earn $10 Starbucks Gift Card
    Post in this forum, get rewards.

starbucks.jpg
    Post & Earn
    starbucks.jpg (15.92 KiB) Viewed 19435 times

HotelDealsRevealed (HDR) will give forum members a $10 Starbucks eGiftCard for every 100 points they earn.

Earn points by posting to this forum.
    Earning points is easy. Just sign up to the Priceline and Hotwire Forum and start sharing travel experiences and knowledge with fellow forum members. Ways to earn points:

Getting your reward is simple. Once you have reached a reward plateau (100 points, 200 points, and so on), just send the Forum Administrator (username: Randy) a private message (PM) through the forum’s messaging system. The Forum Administrator will get your reward out to you right away. Additional program details available here.

Get started now: log in / sign up

58 Replies to This Topic

By Megan32 on Feb 22, 2015

Sounds good. I love this site already.

By Echie07 on Feb 22, 2015

Randy, this is so awesome! Thank you so much :)
    What a great way to continue interest in the site and promote its growth! I look forward to peoples' contributions!

By nyx.t2t on Feb 22, 2015

What an excellent incentive program to start getting more involved with the forum! Great idea Randy!

By yye0314 on Feb 23, 2015

i like this..

By randy on Feb 24, 2015

Just to clarify: in order to get the 10 points for posting a winning bid, you must be logged into the forum and you must use the "share your winning bid" form (see link on main menu).

Let me know if there are any other questions.

By nyx.t2t on Feb 25, 2015

I got my Starbucks card yesterday! Thanks so much Randy!

By Squishh on Mar 03, 2015

Very nice incentive!

By JazzyYazzy on Mar 04, 2015

Free stuff. I love free stuff. A very valuable website whenever I travel just got more valuable. I have to admit, I have used this site often but I do not always come back and post my winning bids (which I should) but now I have that little extra incentive to do so.

Question: is there any value in me going through my old Priceline and Hotwire reservations and posting them here? I keep all my email confirmations and I probably have a few dozen going back over the past few years. And more importantly, will I earn points for them? :roll:

By randy on Mar 04, 2015

Hello JY. Yes, please post old winning bids if you wish. If they are Hotwire reservations, it would be helpful if you posted the hotel amenities too. The data may be a bit old but yes, you will still earn 10 points for each winning bid post and you will still earn free gift cards.

By the way, if you "Like" our site on Facebook, you will earn an extra 20 HDR Loyalty Points. Just a few winning bids and you're on your way to your first free gift card -- $10 GC from Starbucks. http://www.facebook.com/pages/HotelDeal ... 9374566992

By michael814 on Mar 06, 2015

randy wrote:HotelDealsRevealed (HDR) is pleased to announce the launch of HDR Rewards. Earn Loyalty Points by posting to the HotelDealsRevealed.com forum to get rewards:
    • At 100 Loyalty Points, get a $10 Starbucks gift card.
    • At 250 Loyalty Points, get a $25 gift card to your choice of: Starbucks, Best Western, or Travelocity
    • At 1,000 Loyalty Points, get a $100 gift card to your choice of: Starbucks, Best Western, or Travelocity.

Earning HDR Loyalty Points is easy. Just sign up to the Priceline and Hotwire Forum and start sharing travel experiences and knowledge with fellow forum members. Ways to earn points:

Getting your reward is simple. Once you have reached a reward plateau (100 points, 250 points, or 1000 points), just send the Forum Administrator (username: Randy) a private message (PM) through the forum’s messaging system. The Forum Administrator who will get your reward out to you right away.

Additional program details available here.
    I am new to this forum but after reading this deal package offering your site i am in love with it . It's amazing, Now i have the opportunity to win free gift cards.

By robertwcook16 on Mar 08, 2015

Randy - Got my Starbucks Gift Card Yesterday !!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!
    This sight is great !!!

By kristyn_b on Mar 10, 2015

I received my Starbucks card, thank you so so much! Can't wait to use it =)

By canadadrygreentea on Apr 06, 2015

Question: Can I earn points for posting other people's wins, providing they are unique?

Eg. Posting data collected from other websites (ie. betterbidding.com). I would assume this is fine since it still contributes rather useful data to a data collection website, no?

By randy on Apr 07, 2015

canadadrygreentea wrote:Question: Can I earn points for posting other people's wins, providing they are unique?

Eg. Posting data collected from other websites (ie. betterbidding.com). I would assume this is fine since it still contributes rather useful data to a data collection website, no?
    Hello CanadaDry! Good question. Unfortunely not. I don't know if copying content elsewhere is legal but I don't want to get into a messy situation around copyrights, website terms of use, etc. Check this out...

http://blog.travelgoop.com/2007/08/15/betterbidding-lawyers-bully-me-again/

By beepet on May 03, 2015

I love this site and the loyalty program!

By randy on May 03, 2015

beepet wrote:I love this site and the loyalty program!
    Thanks for joining and being part!

By sabelo on May 03, 2015

So long as I remember to use this site around the time I book a hotel next, and make relevant useful posts.. Please keep this reward for years to come!!

By zodiac on May 23, 2015

Hey not bad. I'm new to Priceline and don't travel too often but I will eventually get to the $10 giftcard level eventually. I hope.

By iceboi on May 31, 2015

Just joined and will be using this site often thanks!

By fanren on Jun 04, 2015

Free stuff. I like free stuff. A very valuable site, just more valuable when I travel. I must admit that I have used this site often but I do not always come back after I won the bid (I), but now I have that little extra incentive to do so.

Hey, not bad. I am new to Priceline and do not travel too often, but I will eventually get $ 10 gift card to the final level. I hope.

Hello JY. Yes, the old bid, if you wish. Hotwire if they are retained, it would be helpful if you posted the hotel facilities. These data may be a bit old, but yes, you will still get 10 points after each successful bidder, you can still get a free gift card.

In order to get the 10 points posted bid, you must log in to the Forum you must use the "Share your bid" form (see link to the main menu).

By mhawk on Jun 13, 2015

Hey I just found this site, it is great, it helped me get a good deal on a hotel in Brampton (I submitted the bidding details on the forums). I did have a question about the rewards program. I liked the page on facebook but how do I inform someone about it to get the points?

Reply to: Announcing HotelDealsRevealed.com Reward Program

Your Message

• Help Keep This Site Up To Date

Post your Hotwire or Priceline wins and we will update the hotel lists.